Followings are lists of my journal publication and presentations. For more details on my publications check Google Scholar and Research Gate.
- M. A. Haque, N. V. Lavrik, A. Hedayatipour, D. Hensley, D. P. Briggs, and N. McFarlane, “Carbonization of 3D printed polymer structures for CMOS-compatible electrochemical sensors”, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, Nanotechnology and Microelectronics: Materials, Processing, Measurement, and Phenomena (2020) .
- A. Hedayatipour, S. Aslanzadeh, N. McFarlane, “CMOS Based Biological Cell Impedance Sensing: Challenges and Future Outlook”, BIOS (2019)
- D. Brown, A. Hedayatipour, M. Majumder, G. Rose, N. McFarlane, D. Materassi “A Practical Realization of a Return Map Immune Lorenz Based Chaotic Stream Cipher in Circuitry” IET: Hardware-Assisted Techniques for Security and Protection of Consumer Electronics (2018)
- P. Amiri, A. Hedayatipour, S. Aslanzadeh, Sub 1-V, “15ppm/Micro implantable voltage reference design using native transistor (2017). ” Journal of Iranian Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. http://jiaeee.com/article-1-393-fa.html
- A. Hedayatipour, Sh. Aslanzadeh and P. Amiri, (2015). “A Novel CMOS Neural Amplifier Based On Self-Biased Cascode,”Electronics Information & Planning, ISSN:0304-9876
- A. Hedayatipour, Sh. Aslanzadeh and P. Amiri, (2015). “RGC Preamplifier Design with 20GHz Bandwidth and 60dBΩ Trans impedance for Telecommunication Systems,”Electrical Engineering of Tabriz University, ISSN:2008-7799 (in Persian)
- Editor and autor of “1001 interactive services book” in 2ndNational Conference of Electronic Cities, 2010.
Conferences Presentation and publication:
- A. Hedayatipour, K. Anderson, S. Aslanzadeh, and N. McFarlane (2019). “A Temperature Sensing System With Encrypted Readout Using Analog Circuits,” IEEE 62nd International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems.
- A. Hedayatipour, S. Hatefi Hesari, S. Aslanzadeh, V. Mohan, R. Oueslati, B.J. Blalock, N. McFarlane (2019). “Low Cost Paper Based Electrochemical Sensing System,” IEEE SoutheastCon
- S. H. Hesari, A. Hedayatipour, S. Aslanzadeh, Syed K. Islam, “Low-Power OTA for Biomedical Applications,” National Radio Sience Meeting (2019)
- S. Aslanzadeh, A. Hedayatipour, M.S.A. Shawkat, N. McFarlane (2019). “A Differential LowPower Voltage-Clamped ISFET Topology for Biomedical Applications,” 13th Dallas Circuits and Systems Conference (DCAS).
- H. Kirkham, M. Albu, M. Engels, G. Frigo, A. Hedayatipour, D. Laverty, A. von Meier, A. Riepmeks, D.R. White, Z-M Yang (2018). “Teaching Measurement Fundamentals,” 59th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University.
- A. Hedayatipour, M.A. Haque, N. McFarlane (2018). “Quasi-Digital Output Low Power CMOS Temperature Sensor,” IEEE 61st International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems.
- D. Brown, A. Hedayatipour, M. Majumder, G. Rose, N. McFarlane, D. Materassi (2018). “Hardware Demonstration: Return Map Immune Lorenz Based Chaotic Stream Cipher in Circuitry,” IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust.
- A. Hedayatipour, A. S. Shanta, Rania Oueslati, and N. McFarlane. (2018) “Parkinson’s Disease Patient Monitoring System Using Sensor Tile Development Kit,” IEEE International “Sensors and Measurement” Student Contest.
- A. Hedayatipour, A. S. Shanta, and N. McFarlane (2017). “A Sub− μW CMOS Temperature to Frequency Sensor for Implantable Devices,” IEEE 60th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and system.
- A. Hedayatipour, Sh. Aslanzadeh, and P. Amiri (2015). ” A novel low power bio-amplifier based on self-bias designs, ” The 2ndInternational Congress of Electrical Engineering,Computer Science and Information Technology.(in Persian)
- Sh.Aslanzadeh, A.Hedayatipour and P. Amiri, (2015). ” Current Mirror versus Two-Stage CMOS Amplifier: Noise-Power Trade-off, ” The International Conference in New Research of Electrical engineering and computer science.
- Sh. Aslanzadeh, A.Hedayatipour and P. Amiri, (2015). ” Low Noise Amplifier Design by Combining Noise Cancellation and Chopper Stabilization Methods for Bio-impalpable Applications , ” 7th IranianConference on Electrical and ElectronicsEngineering. (in persian)