- Chosen as a rising start and travel grant winner in 2020 ISSCC conference
- Recipient of 2020 UTK EECS department scholarship ($3000)
- Systers Student Scholarship to attend the Grace Hopper Celebration in Orlando (2019)
- Honored for extraordinary professional promise in chancellors honor banquet. (2018-2019)
- Anita B.org Student Scholarship to attend Grace Hopper Celebration in Houston (2018)
- Best Teaching Assistant awarded by EECS department of UTK (2018)
- Granted Contest Participation Support by EECS department (2018)
- Awarded “IEEE WIE Travel Grant” and “IEEE WIE ILC Travel Grant” by Systers Organization (2017-2018)
- Awarded “EECS Department Excellence Fellowship” by The University Of Tennessee (2016)
- Awarded the best presenter by the 2nd International congress of electrical engineering, computer science and information technology (2015).
- Being among the best students in M.Sc. degree, having GPA 18.46/20 (2015).
- Awarded by IEEE Iran Section and Iranian Academic Center of Education Culture and Research for cooperation in holding the 2ndInternational Conference on Electronic City (2009).
- Full Tuition-Waiving Fellowship in B.Sc. degree (2007).
- Top 0.2% among over 400,000 participants in the university entrance exam for a B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Physics (2007).
○ Active Volunteer in IEEE Women in Engineering, Young Professionals, and Puzzles (2017-Present)
○ IEEE IGESSC Conference Award Committee and session chair (2020-Present)
○ IEEE DCAS session chair (2020)
○ GHC research track mentor and Hardware track reviewer and session chair (2018 Present)
○ IEEE International 2020 ISCAS and 61st and 62nd International MWSCAS Reviewer (2018-Present)
○ Reviewer for multiple article in Biosensors and Bio-electronics Journal and IEEE Access (2018-Present)
○ University of Tennessee, EECS department graduate student senator (2019-2020)
○ Systers: Women in EECS organization and board member (2018-2020)